Sherwood Crank It kicks 2023 off with a reasonably flat course to ease us back into racing after the off-season! Sherwood Pines is an excellent venue for the beginner as it is one of the most inclusive courses with an easier B line around any technical section. Expect fast-flowing singletrack with a few technical sections to keep riders on their toes! Hopefully, the weather stays as it is, but some rain could hit on Saturday evening.
Racing kicks off at 9:30 so even if you aren’t riding come and support the riders & the event!
- Race 1: 9:30 – 75 minutes Sport, Super Vet Men’s Race
- Race 2: 11:00 – 120 minutes Under 12’s Skills Challenge and Race
- Race 3: 11:00 – 45 minutes Youth Race
- Race 4: 12:00 – <10 minutes Little Monsters Strider Race
- Race 5: 1:45 – 75 minutes Women’s Race (all categories)
- Race 6: 3:15 – 75 minutes Elite, Expert, Junior, Vet & Grand Vet Race
Camping: Onsite camping – Book
Parking: Parking onsite – standard forestry parking fees apply.
Don’t miss out! – Entries close 8th March at midnight!
The second male race at 15:15 has sold out, but any rider eligible to enter that race can also enter the morning male race at 9:30!
Crank It’s Socials
Check out the rest of the series dates & venues here